The School Chaplaincy Service complements our many existing pastoral care programmes. Chaplains are responsible for supporting the social, emotional and spiritual well being of students, regardless of faith or beliefs. Our Chaplain provides support for a range of day to day matters affecting the school community. Chaplains are qualified in pastoral care and youth work. They respect all people, no matter who they are, where they are from or what their personal belief system is.
What does a YouthCARE School Chaplain do?
• Listens compassionately and cares deeply for each and every student;
• Provides pastoral care for students, staff and families;
• Links the school with local community, support agencies and organizations;
• Assists and supports in school events;
• Facilitates pastoral support programs and resources;
• Supports, mentors and encourages the school community;
• Makes referrals to external agencies where necessary and
• Encourages and empowers students and the school community for a positive outcome.
OSHClub provides the highest quality Before and After School Care for on-site Kindy and Primary aged children in a fun and stimulating environment.
School Health Services
The Uniform Shop is run by the school office. Uniforms can be purchase everyday between 8am - 2.45pm.